yUmMy TrEaTs galore, and fits of gLoBaL fAsHioN


There are some food experiences I plan to share at this party. Be prepared to expect any of these gastronomic delights if you ever visit me in the real world someday!

On the menu:
  • milky ginger tea
  • mombassa fruit salad
  • organic vegetarianism in Thailand
  • our ugandan favorites: chapati, posho and beans, malakwan greens in sesame paste, Ugandan pork
I also love African fashion, and over the years I have played with creating African fashion shows online (featuring ordinary models like people on the street and members of my own household). Now if i can just remember where they are, I can entertain you with an online catwalk, including:
  • African fashion for kids
  • Fashion 4 football album
  • Zarina’s swahili fashion show
  • LiA fashion designers on kiva
I knew all that weird content would find a use someday! Now to find it in my messy archives when I need it... (I've done a LOT of weird stuff like this over the years, so it will take some doing!)
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boarding School in Uganda

The truth about WHY I'm leaving Uganda

What if the Happy song and video memes came with more actual happiness in the world?